||Indian Institute of Vaginal Aesthetics is the 1st of its kind in the country.
The Institute deals with much more than just beauty. The various procedures not only make us more desirable, but also improve functionality. Prevention of Urinary Leakage, Descent of Organs, Vaginal Tightening, Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction, Orgasmic Dysfunction, Antiageing for Sagging and Wrinkles, Lubrication for Dryness, Lack of Libido, Painful and Difficult Intercourse, Enhancing Intimate Area Skin for colour and texture are some of the benefits!
"Women have always desired to look beautiful from the outside.... today, we desire to look beautiful from the inside, too.... What was once considered vanity is today regarded as self – esteem. When such simple solutions can make a significant change in our daily life, it's really worth it!
We also take great pride in our Doctor Training Programme! It's the 1st training centre in the country for Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery, where Gynaecologists, Plastic Surgeons and Urosurgeons get training for this amazing Subspeciality.
- Vaginal Tightening : Sometimes over the course of a Women's life, factors like childbirth, ageing, weak ligament & muscles can result in Urinary Leakages, Prolapse of organs (Something comes out while straining), decrease in sexual pleasures for both the partners, lack of interest & libido, lack of orgasms. This can be treated Surgically (full length tightening & repair of orgasms), or Nonsurgically - THERMIVA
- Labiaplasty : Labiaplasty, also known as Labioplasty or Labia Reduction, is the correction or reduction of the labia – the folds of skin surrounding the vulva. These folds may have become either lengthened or asymmetrical for a number of reasons including age and childbirth. Women with enlarged labia can often experience frictional discomfort during lovemaking and even general day activities such as wearing a sanitary towel, exercising, or even wearing tight clothes. Another common problem is self-consciousness during sex, which can have a profound effect on intimacy with a partner and can inhibit a woman's pleasure. Advances in surgery now mean that if a woman really feels that such an issue is holding her back, it is within her grasp to do something about it.
Dr Sejal performs 2 types of Labiaplasty surgery :
(1) Shaping of the Labia Minora (the inner lips): The inner lips can be reduced to reduce their prominence. Many female patients prefer to get the "Barbie Look", where the Labia Minora is reshaped to give the vagina a look similar to that of a newborn girl.
(2) Shaping of the Labia Majora ( the outer lips): This procedure reduces the size and loose saggy skin with wrinkles of the Labia Majora by removing the excess skin that makes the Vulvar area loose and "open" in appearance. This also takes away the discomfort of feeling a pinching sensation or of inability to wear tight fitting clothes because of the size of the Labia Majora.
- Hymen Repair: The hymen is a membranous layer of tissue which encircles the vaginal orifice from the urethral orifice backwards. While some hymens may well have been stretched or broken by exercise, tampon usage or by injuries such as the straddling of a bike saddle. In most women the hymen is usually torn after sexual intercourse. Even so, in many cultures the hymen is considered a token of virginity and for cultural and religious reasons the presence of the hymen can be an important factor in a new marriage. Now that hymen repair is available and is relatively safe, many women and families are opting for this solution.
Hymen repair is a simple operation which involves excision of the torn edge before stitching them with fine dissolvable sutures. The hymen itself has a secondary layer that is sown up to cover the torn skin. As if grafts together once more, the hymen will appear intact. Or if for any reason this is not possible then a new hymen can be created from the lip of the vagina. The procedure is aimed to ensure that the patient bleeds during post-marriage intercourse.
Women also get the procedure done as a gift for their partners on birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The clitoris is the female's most sensitive erogenous zone and the primary source of female sexual pleasure. The head of the clitoris is roughly the size and shape of a pea and is estimated to have more sensory nerve endings than any other part of the human body.
Clitoral Hood Reduction is a procedure that removes the tissue that normally covers the clitoris. The clitoral hood can be reduced for a better look and for increased sexual pleasure.
- G-Spot Enhancement: The G-Spot is reported to be a female erogenous zone located between the vaginal opening and the urethra which, when stimulated, can lead to strong sexual arousal and orgasms. G-Spot enhancement is a non-surgical treatment to amplify the G-Spot. Dr. Sejal uses US-FDA approved Fillers and PRP to enhance the patient's G-Spot; this causes an increase in sexual pleasure in sexually active women.
- G-Peel : Usually, female have a darker and coarse skin on vulva and inner thighs. G-Peels match the tone and texture of these areas with the rest of the body. It removes the dead upper layer of skin on the Vulva and the inner thighs. Dr Sejal Desai applies a series of peels with the precise concentration to lighten and soften the skin at these areas.
- THERMIVA: It is an US-FDA approved state of the art treatment using a thermistor – regulated Radiofrequency energy emission device to Reclaim, Restore, and Revive Feminine wellness without discomfort or downtime. It is effective for complaints of urinary leakage, looser vagina, dryness & pain, orgasm issues, lack of libido, and wrinkles and ageing. It can lead to a "Vulval Lift". Usually minimum 3 sittings are required, 3-4 weeks apart, each sitting lasting for 20-30 minutes.
The results are magical, and many prominent personalities who have used it are calling it a "Life changing event". Gift cards are also available to gift this to our loved ones……
- Vaginismus: Vaginismus is the condition that affects a women's ability to engage in sexual intercourse as a result of a reflex which causes the muscles in the vagina to tense suddenly. Such patients report severe pain, difficulty or inability in penetration. Women with vaginismus may be able to engage in a variety of other sexual activities, as long as penetration is avoided. Dr Sejal Desai counsels the patient to understand the cause of the condition and suggests appropriate treatment, including use of Botox and/or vaginal dilators. In most cases, the treatment lasts for about 3-5 days.
|Dr Sejal Ajmera Desai is the first trained Aesthetic Vaginal Surgeon in the country. She is the founder of IIVA, has the largest series of Aesthetic Vaginal procedures in the country, has done various studies on non-surgical procedures like Lasers & Radiofrequency. She is the founder member of European Society of Aesthetic Gynaecologists (ESAG), and Indian Society of Aesthetic Gynaecologists (ISAG). She has written chapters & papers on Aesthetic Gynaecology.
She has been trained by Dr. Red Alinsod from South Coast Urogynaecology Clinic in Los Angeles, USA, a Mecca for Vaginal Aesthetics and is an Associate member of the American College of Cosmetic Physicians.